About KISWCD Technical College
KISWCD Technical College is a TVETA licensed institution offering Technical, Industrial, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training aimed at producing skilled manpower that will competitively fit in the dynamic Kenyan economy and the global village at large.
KISWCD TECHNICAL COLLEGE MANDATE
- To establish, acquire, control, manage and carry on schools , halls, lecture rooms, libraries, reading rooms and opportunities for study and research.
- To give technical education within the meaning of the TVET in particular, to organize, supply, promote and assist in any way whatsoever, those subjects of technical education comprised under the term TVET.
- To organize, promote and assist research and the advancement of science and learning in the various branches of knowledge dealt with by the institution.
- To organize, promote and supply lectures, class teaching, seminaries and individual tuition, and also public meetings, conferences and discussions, either in the daytime or in the evening.
- To organize, promote and supply liberal courses of education specially adapted to the needs of persons who are, or intend to be, engaged in any kind of administration, including the service of any government or local authority, railways and shipping, banking and insurance, international trade, and any of the higher branches of Commerce and Industry, and also the profession of teaching any such subjects.
- To provide facilities for the formation and meetings of clubs and societies dealing with any of the subjects taught or promoted by the institution.
- To provide opportunities and encouragement for pursuing a regular and liberal course of education of the highest grade and quality in the various branches of knowledge dealt with by the institution, and especially those prescribed or required by the KISWCD Technical College from time to time.