ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Minimum qualification is KCPE Certificate or KCSE D- Minus
Minimum qualification is KCSE D Plain
Minimum qualification is KCSE C- Minus
- ADVANCED /HIGHER DIPLOMA
Minimum qualification is Diploma /Degree
January, May and September
Download application form here KISWCD TECHNICAL COLLEGE APPLICATION FORM
- A student must apply for a course of study (Application letter)
- The front office team will ascertain whether the student is qualified to pursue that course.
Diploma courses one MUST have a minimum grade of a C minus and above while for certificate courses one MUST have at least D plain and above and Artisan Certificate D minus and below.
For CPA he/she should have a minimum grade of a C plus, ATD one should have a minimum grade of a C minus and above while Certificate in Accountancy Management Skills (CAMS) one should have D plus and above.
- If qualified they will be asked to pay an admission fee and then fill the admission form or if downloaded from our website submit it accompanied with the admission fee. i.e. Kshs 1, 000 for long courses .
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of I.D/ waiting card/ baptismal card
- Copies of academic certificates
- Two coloured passports
The College offers examinations from reputable professional Examining Bodies including, Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC), International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Kenya Accountancy and Secretarial Board” (KASNEB), and Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) among others.